National Food Policy Conference 2012
Thursday, May 17, 2012:
Facilitated Discussion: Election 2012 – Voter Attitudes on Food and Nutrition Issues
- Jay Campbell, Vice President, Hart Research Associates (presentation)
- Margie Omero, President, Momentum Analysis, LLC (presentation)
- Susan Pitman, Partner, FoodMinds (presentation)
Panel : A Changing Climate, A Changing Food Supply
- Gerald Nelson, Senior Research Fellow, International Food Policy Research Institute (presentation)
Facilitated Discussion: Meeting Changing Consumer Expectations and Demands
- Andrea Asch, Manager of Natural Resources, Ben & Jerry’s (presentation)
- Margaret Henry, Director, Sustainability & CSR Performance, Sodexo North America (presentation)
- Phil Lempert, Editor, Columnist & CEO, SupermarketGuru.com (presentation)
Friday, May 18, 2012
Panel: Is It Time To Dramatically Alter U.S. Farm Policy?
- Karen K. Ehrens, Vice Chair, Legislative & Public Policy Committee, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Presentation 1) (Presentation 2)
Check out our Photos from the conference.
Don't forget to follow @CFAFoodPolicy on twitter!