Danny Keysar died when a recalled portable crib collapsed at his child care home. Through CPSIA, a mandatory standard for that type of product prevents untested products from entering the market. Ellie died when a changing table accessory for a play yard came down on the back of her neck as she stood up. The new play yard standard prohibits that scenario. Danny Lineweaver became entangled on the corner post of his crib. His family started the Danny Foundation and the language in the CPSIA requiring older unsafe cribs be removed from sale, child care facilities or use in hotels was part of legislation his parents sought since his death. Kennedy became entrapped in the side rails of a bassinet. New mandatory standards prohibit openings that can lead to that entrapment and require testing. Liam died in a faulty drop side crib. It was sold under one name, but built by a different manufacturer. That confusion meant CPSC didn’t investigate his death until others followed. CPSIA prohibits drop side cribs and requires testing to a strong mandatory standard. Abigail was injured when a joint in her crib rails broke apart. Her family’s persistence helped lead to the strong mandatory standard for cribs as well as the SaferProducts.gov database. Trevor died in an infant swing at child care when he became entangled in the restraint straps. New standards through CPSIA prohibit that type of restraint.